We waited for this! We are excited to share the good news that JD’s Clubs will be the exclusive dealer of Kuro Kage ™ XD for one month. Yes, that is right! This series of shafts will finally be available at JD’s Club by the end of this week. We will keep you posted through our social media pages. So, please check out our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages from time to time as we give updates via those platforms.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at some of the notable features and facts about the Kuro Kage XD. Here they are:
- It features two key technologies: (1) the Low Resin Content (LRC) Prepreg and (2) Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire
- It has a stout, stiff tip – a feature that can cater to players who like to be more aggressive
- This series is available in four (4) models based on their weight – XD50, XD60, XD70, and XD80
- It’s a low-launch, low-spin shaft for woods and is based off KURO KAGE™ XT that was launched in 2015
- This product has lower torque, spin and launch and comes with a 1.5X longer dual-core Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire put along the outer piles for increased performance
- It also features high-modulus fiber in the form of premium 40-Ton carbon fiber
- It is best for players wanting a low-launching and low-spinning, and stiff-tip bend profile, which offers enhanced control and stability
So, those are some of the most notable features of KURO KAGE™ XD. If you have more questions regarding the product, don’t hesitate to contact us.
And, again, this series of shafts will be available in the market in the first week of March. And JD’s Clubs is there when it happens as we exclusively distribute the product throughout the month.
If you find the same product from different distributors, it is highly likely they are not legit. Buy from an authorized Mitsubishi Dealer!
For updates and product inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us at (763) 458-4318 or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.