Hello avid golf followers!
Here is something new for you – the latest addition to our product line and now available on our online store: Fujikura Speeder Evolution III 3 shafts for sale. These shafts have been engineered to provide golfer a tour-level feel and performance, but with flighting and spin that will keep the ball in the air a bit longer. 2016 Speeder Evolution III still uses the same 90-Ton carbon, TORAY’s T11006, Metal Composite Technology – just like the Evo II.
Compelling reasons to go for Speeder Evolution III
- MCT (Metal Composite Technology) in the grip section (designed for increased stability and counterbalance feel)
- TRIAX core (a three-directional woven graphite material on the inside layer of the shaft that contributes to increased speed and stability)
- 90-Ton Carbon Fiber
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- H.I.T. Technology, high inertia tip
- Phantium Finish (which allows to reduce about 70% of the weight)
More on TORAYCA® T1100G
What’s with TORAYCA® T1100G technology? It features high strength and high modulus , which is achieved by employing carbonization technology to precisely control fiber structure at the nano level. This significantly improves the performance of the carbon fiber (in comparison with Toray’s existing products such as TORAYCA® T1000G and T800S)
Buy only at a reputable and recognized merchant
If you are looking for Fujikura Speeder Evolution III 3 shafts for sale? Buy only at an authorized and recognized distributor – JD’s Clubs is the way to go. You can process your order right at the comfort of your home, with just a few clicks. If you want to order now, here’s the link to buy it at our online store facility.