A double treat for you our avid blog followers and golf enthusiasts as the recently-launched shafts from one of the leading manufacturers in the golfing industry – Fujikura – are now available at JD’s Clubs. Fujikura Pro 2.0 and Pro 2.0 Tour Spec can now be ordered at our online shopping facility.
What’s with the latest iteration of the Fujikura Pro series? The manufacturer, thru its recent press release, said that “the new PRO 2.0 builds on the latest in material knowledge, the most recent research data of Fujikura’s in-house engineering team, and feedback from Pros. The result is a shaft with a more effective loading zone to store more energy in the downswing which translates to more clubhead speed.”
If you missed the manufacturer’s launching, here are some more snippets of the information released:
“Like all our shafts, the PRO 2.0 has been designed utilizing enso®, a 3D motion-capture technology that no one else in the shaft industry has,” said Alex Dee, Vice President at Fujikura Composites America.
“This technology and advanced data analytics has allowed us to crack the code on how club performance and ball flight are affected by shaft characteristics and swing type. When we compared to the original PRO, we saw the 2.0 was significantly easier to swing, had tighter shot dispersion, and lower spin to deliver the club head with more power, control and distance. We were thrilled with the result,” he added.
- The Pro 2.0 is painted in “Destroyer Grey” and has a metallic blue design to inherit the theme from the original pro
- The Pro 2.0 Tour Spec is painted in “Tour Spec White” indicating the stiffer profile
- Both shafts are available in weight ranges: 57 to 87 grams (5,6,7,8)
- In flexes, starting at R3 up to X
- Hybrid option is available
- The Pro 2.0 has these technologies: HIT, CAGE, 40 TON Carbon Fiber, Maximum Carbon Fiber Content, Phantium® Finish
As we say it here on JD’s Clubs, buy only from authorized distributors to ensure the quality of your purchase.
For inquiries and orders, contact us at (763) 458-4318 or send us and email at email@example.com.